Amazing, that went thru very quickly -- so since my maillog says that my
accepted at the yahoo mail server, I would have to assume that anything sent to
the list from about 5 or so onwards last night
got lost. Krustykola'a post about adding zinc to svo was the last post and that
looks like it hit yahoo about 4:30pm
yesterday. So if you posted anything and it hasn't shown up, you might want to
repost. Pretty bad if they are outright losing
mail. As a sysadmin, I can say there is simply no excuse for that.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 08:45:31AM -0600, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>     I sent this yesterday evening, but it either didn't go thru or the
> list is down again.
>
>       The Winnebago County (Wisconsin) board voted 20-16 to permit the
> rezoning required for the new ethanol plant, despite the opposition of
> the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce and some other backwards looking locals.
>    Here's a website put up by one of the people opposing it, it's quite
> amusing.
>
> http://www.execpc.com/~tubaharp/ethanol.html
>
>       Note that they quote the Pimental "study". Check out the safety
> section for a good laugh. I would urge people to check out their
> misinformation and try to enlighten them a bit. The guy who put up the
> page, for instance, responded to my saying ethanol was not a poison, you
> can drink it, by writing me that "who drinks ethanol, they must not have
> many brain cells left if they do?"
>

> --
> Harmon Seaver
> CyberShamanix
> http://www.cybershamanix.com

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix
http://www.cybershamanix.com