  From: Cooke, Peter
  To: 'biofuel@yahoogroups.com'
  Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 8:45 AM
  Subject: [biofuel] racecar methanol

  Hi, I'm new to the list serve.
  Question about methanol...
  I can get some 99% pure for 7$/ gallon however some folks using it for
  racecars inthe area can sell it cheaper-like 3$/gal. I'm wondering if there
  are additives in the fuel for race cars I should be wary of and if they will
  negatively affect the reaction when I'm mixing w/ the grease?
  Thanks, PC

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.