Lisa Musser wrote:

>Thank you all for a waste of my time. I thought by joining this group I may
>receive valuable information on BioDiesel for a project I am working on.
>Instead I read 50 emails a day from losers being hateful to each other at 4
>am.  It is very disappointing.  So farewell, enjoy your pathetic ways.  I
>will instead seek other avenues for my knowledge.

Ask and it shall be given thee. Bit pathetic not to ask and then
whinge when you don't get the answer you didn't ask for. "Losers
being hateful to each other"... ah well, 4am, I guess you forgot to
switch channels or something.

You've only been here three days, and that's the best you can do?
Come on, give it another try, eh? What is it you want to know?