--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> She should upgrade her computer to that new keyboard with the
delete key.
> Must have struck a nerve somewhere in her psyche. Netetiquette
Nanny.

> People that look a gift horse in the mouth. Contribute nothing and
want data
> pre formatted and pre digested.
> And no personal comments in the process. Maybe she is an android?
>
> Kirk

 We answered every question she ever asked, complete with links to
further relevant info, right? What more does she expect? Answers to
questions she never asked? Try a 'Google" search under Psychics?

Motie

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!