 ã . . . Plans by the European Commission to introduce compulsory targets
 for bio-fuels will have wonderfully radical consequences for all European
 oilseed and cereal grain producers.ä
 Franz Fischler, EU Farm Commissioner, Financial Times London, November 8, 2001

 ã . . . I want to thank the Farm Journal Forum for emphasizing the importance
 of ethanol and biofuels. These fuels are gentle on the environment. They are
 fuels that can be renewed year after year, and fuels that expand our farm
economy.
 These fuels are made right here in America, so they canât be threatened by any
 foreign power.ä
 President George W. Bush, November 28, 2001

 SAC Inc. Task Force on
 Saskatchewanâs Hibernia (Ethanol) Strategy
 Preliminary Report
 January 30, 2002
 28 page PDF >
http://www.agrivision.sk.ca/Presentations/Ethanol-Jan-02/LaBelle_Preliminary_Report.pdf

 ==============

 ADM presentation called:
 "Blending Agriculture into Energy-Economic Opportunity"
 Gerald Downing, Manager of Bio-Fuels, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
  Wednesday, January 30, 2002
  Saskatoon Inn, Saskatoon
 Saskatchewan Agrivision Corporation Inc.
  42 page PDF >
http://www.agrivision.sk.ca/Presentations/Ethanol-Jan-02/Downing.pdf

 Some might be interested in the:
 "Canadian Petroleum Industry Perspective"
  http://www.agrivision.sk.ca/publications.htm
 or read bits and pieces in the "Preliminary Report" above.

`