> There is plenty of information about biofuel here, and plenty of
> people with a vast collective knowledge of the subject. You've asked
> a couple of questions in the past and got good straight answers to
> them, didn't you?
>
> You also threatened to leave the group because there was something of
> a flame war over religion, which the moderator (me) didn't put a stop
> to (and didn't take much part in either). In fact it wasn't
> particularly off-topic, IIRC it was sparked by oil imports from the
> Middle East and inflamed views following Sept 11.

I enjoy some discussion, but others once I get the jist of the thread, I just
delete using the subject heading. Believe me, tho, single topic forums get V
boring. A bit of banter, and some way OT discussion always keeps people
thinking. (& we have a very broad (minded?) readership.
regards Doug

PS I am just about to get into the 2 stage process. We have used base ester.
but I think the better quality & returns are worth persuing. Our plant is
made from recycled stainless hot water tanks. (Will post pictures etc once it
is running properly)

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM