From: al [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 2:50 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Trends as I see it.

  Good day, I havent been a member of this group for long but have noticed
that some people cannot resist writing about everything even if they have
nothing worth writing about. I'n my opinion the Group would be much more
Green as regards bandwith on the internet it these people think twice, "is
that message realy necessary" I awate your hail of abuse, but beleive me you
cannot come near to the abouse I've had in my time because I'm an
individualist and can think for myself. Keep it shout eh. al

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/it_ffB/R_ZEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM