Hmmmm .... so the bulb is completely under water huh??

Well, in that case it might be the water .. as you
said. Either that, or the O2 in the water (fish gill
O2).  Cause I know that Ozone dissolves in water quite
well (in fact, it's used to disinfect water .. kinda
like chlorination ... ).

Interesting!!

Curtis

--- Greg and April <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The devices (UV steralizers) I am talking about are
used in the aquarium hobbie, to prevent outbreaks of
undesirable algae, and other micro organisms.  The
lamps have a quartz sleave them and the water and are
sealed from the outside air to prevent leaks.

=====
Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

http://sbc.yahoo.com