IMHO, the problem would be minimal, controlled mostly
by the surface area, the H2 is exposed to (in order to
seep out and escape).  That would include the
chemical-unbounder reaction chamber ... the
pipes/hoses leading from the chamber to the
engine/fuel cell/stove burner/whatever.

To me, the problem would be minimal.  I did not say
"zero" now .. but minimal.  Trying for "zero" would
then become like trying to bringing the chances of
your house being broken into ... to "zero".  You lock
your door ... they can always break your windows .. so
you put bars on your windows ... so the drive a car
through your house walls ... so you .... you see what
I mean.  There's a point where you've gotta call it
quits.

Oh, BTW, you say that these are "things you think
about" huh??  Well GOOD!! Good that there are people
in this world that think!! This world sure needs
'em.(LOL)

Curtis

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-----snip-------

 However, in order for this to be a valid way to avoid
the dreaded (not yet proven I think) H2 depletion
problem, I think it would have to be shown that when
the H2 is separated from the bound-chemical method of
storage, it does not escape during the brief period.

.....Not to say I feel certain of any of this, but
since I've seen no disccussion of some of it, I'm just
presenting what I've been thinking about.

=====
Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

http://sbc.yahoo.com