All right then, I apologize for what was apparently an over-reaction and a
misdirected-reaction.  I think I interpreted a couple of your posts as seeming
to make clear that you thought my own points were run-on total crud.  But it was
apparently more the topic and what you perceive as over-doing it that was your
complaint.

On that point, I'd say that each person unfortunately only has so much time and
comes to some topics at their own pace, so every forum I've ever been-in,
there's a lot of repetitiveness, for years.  At least with this forum, the posts
are archived in our email clients and I think going forward forums of the future
will make points-already-made more accessible on the web so maybe that will
slightly lessen the repetitiveness.

But anyway, I seem to have basically misinterpreted your point, so I'm sorry
about my reaction.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM