It seems we have a bunch of smart computer people on this list.  I need
some help.  I have and use Autocad 12.  My computer is damaged due to
bad power and needs to be upgraded.  I can not afford a new autocad
program.  I would love to loose windows, as I don't like microsoft
products.  I use Corel suite8 for most of my stuff.  Is there any way to
get off windows and not have to replace my autocad?  For that matter,
how do I get a new computer, [my printer drivers crashed] that runs on
98 or lower, since my autocad is not suppose to work on anything higher.
  I am not great at computers, mostly because I don't enjoy learning new
software.  I like tools that do what they are suppose to with very
little maintenance.  Thanks for any help.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM