Dear all,

I am Eriell Salim, working at an Indonesian NGO focusing on energy and
environment issues. Actually, I am interested in biofuel, particularly
bio-kerosene as an alternative fuel for rural community in Indonesia.

For that purpose, I would like to ask you about "how to make biokerosene" or
any information in regards to this i.e. website, book, journals, or proceedings.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Eriell Salim