Hi James

Everybody loves Mark's biodiesel class. Thanks a lot for the report.

There are a bunch of pics from a previous class here:

http://www.veggieavenger.com/news/news.shtml
Veggie Avenger News / log

Mark knows you did photos, right? I'd like to do something with her
on her class, so would she, but we haven't got that far yet. I guess
it's pictures she'll be short of when it comes to it.

Regards

Keith