First of all, a message for KEITH:  I'm not re-starting that name calling
thread again.  You can breath your sigh of relief now!!  :)

I merely wanted to comment that ... You know what??  The man "Jesus" ...
really knew his Politics!!  He KNEW.... that if he started to throw fists
... sure ... some Roman S.O.B probably WOULD get what was coming to him.
But it also would destroy the CAUSE he was fighting for.  He knew the minute
he threw a punch .... Roman CNN news would be all over him.  He knew the
higher game ... the same as the Powers-that-be of the same era.

In case anyone didn't know .... it's all a REPUTATION WAR.  It's all about
what you do ... as an example of what you believe.  It's all about reporting
"what you do" on CNN news .... followed by the public at large connecting
"what" you do ... with the "cause" that you are purporting to follow.  And
THEREBY ... either CREDITING  or DISCREDITING that cause.  And thereby
controlling the most POWERFUL force in the universe.  Did you guess the name
of that powerful force??

It's called "Public Support".

Why do you think ... that at the eve of GWB wanting to bomb Iraq ... Why do
you think that "all of a sudden" ... suddenly STORY AFTER STORY of "just how
EVIL Saddam Hussein is" .. ALL OF A SUDDEN .... starts to play on the news??
Think about it.

I would, at this time, like to propose that WE .. as a biofuel group ...
need to keep an ever vigilant watch .. of the "CNN news" images that we
portray of ourselves.  We need to portray ourselves as people ... caring
about our world's future.   And not as "enviromental fanatics" (as an
example) ... or whatever "the news" could try calling us.

I would like to encourage EACH of us (myself included) .... to keep an eye
on this "higher game".

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL