Hi Chris and Fred,

I switched to Eudora mail client a while ago, because of the
lesser risk of executing viruses and that it is also supported
by Norton.

Eudora have an interesting feature called mood watch and I
have to thank you for supplying an excellent test.

It is quite interesting to see the number of flames increasing
with your e-mails. It should be a measurement of how offensive
the language is. At the moment it is on maximum and guess
what?

It works!!!!!!

Hakan