From: csakima [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 10:19 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Common roots Was: Politics

Hmmm... you're right!!   They are kinda connected in a way.

I think (according to how the story goes) .... Abraham had sons Isaac ...
and Ishmael.  If memory serves me right, Isaac ... geneology ... blah, blah,
blah .. leads down to the Jews & Christians ..... and Ishmael .... blah,
blah, blah .. leads down (somehow) to the Muslim's line.  Something like
that.

I am no historic expert ... not by ANY means!!  So any Jew ... or Muslim
historian expert out there in cyberland ... PLEASE feel perfectly free to
correct me!!

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL