hi
   We from brasil is also have good progress , we can
exchange the information.

sd
Pannirselvam

 --- Suraj Vinay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: >
Hi, I think this project is in its embryonic stage
> in INDIA so if
> anyone can guide me into converting or using
> bio-fuel engines it
> would be a step in progress in INDIA. If you havvent
> beeen here then
> you will not know the vehicular congestion has
> created a zone for
> diesel emissions and dark smoke on to the ecosystem
> . I think with
> its large vehicular population especially deisel
> ones, we can profit
> as well as progress in the right direction if on a
> semi large scale
> we can bring out some kind of progress here.
> Thank you
> SUraj VInay Mohan

=====
Dr.PAGANDAI.V.PANNIRSELVAM      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
COORDINATOR RESEARCH BASE       Phone: 55 84 2153769 or 217 1557 - 207.7278
UFRN/CENTRO DE TECNOLOGIA       Fax  : 55 84 2153770 or Fax(phone) 217.1557
Chemical Engineering            CEP  : 59.072-970
CAMPUS - UFRN/NATAL/RN          Brazil

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas f‡ceis de usar, espaŤo de sobra e
acess—rios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/