Has any-one experience of running Toyota turbo diesel (townace) small mini-bus
on biodiesel, what adjustments are required to engine, or fuel lines?

Many thanks

Damian Dolan

biofuel@yahoogroups.com wrote:

<
<  <html><body>
<
<
<  <tt>
<  <BR>
<  hi, <BR>
<  thanks for oyu reply, i would definitely like that, i especially am looking=
<   for commercial conversion of trucks and jeeps for economical purposes and =
<  for benefitting the corporates who depend on deisel fuel<BR>
<  do reply when possible<BR>
<  suraj<BR>
<   Pagandai Pannirselvam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:hi<BR>
<     We from brasil is also have good progress , we can<BR>
<  exchange the information.<BR>
<  <BR>
<  sd<BR>
<  Pannirselvam<BR>
<  <BR>
<  <BR>
<  --- Suraj Vinay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: ><BR>
<  Hi, I think this project is in its embryonic stage<BR>
<  > in INDIA so if <BR>
<  > anyone can guide me into converting or using<BR>
<  > bio-fuel engines it <BR>
<  > would be a step in progress in INDIA. If you havvent<BR>
<  > beeen here then <BR>
<  > you will not know the vehicular congestion has<BR>
<  > created a zone for <BR>
<  > diesel emissions and dark smoke on to the ecosystem<BR>
<  > . I think with <BR>
<  > its large vehicular population especially deisel<BR>
<  > ones, we can profit <BR>
<  > as well as progress in the right direction if on a<BR>
<  > semi large scale <BR>
<  > we can bring out some kind of progress here. <BR>
<  > Thank you<BR>
<  > SUraj VInay Mohan<BR>
<  > <BR>
<  > <BR>
<  >  <BR>
<  <BR>
<  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR>
<  Dr.PAGANDAI.V.PANNIRSELVAM      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<  net.br / [EMAIL PROTECTED] <BR>
<  COORDINATOR RESEARCH BASE         P=
<  hone: 55 84 2153769 or 217 1557 - 207.7278<BR>
<  UFRN/CENTRO DE TECNOLOGIA       Fax  : 5=
<  5 84 2153770 or Fax(phone) 217.1557<BR>
<  Chemical Engineering         &=
<  nbsp;  CEP  : 59.072-970  <BR>
<  CAMPUS - UFRN/NATAL/RN         =
<  ; Brazil<BR>
<  ------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
<  <BR>
<  _______________________________________________________________________<BR>
<  Yahoo! GeoCities<BR>
<  Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas f=E1ceis de usar, espa=E7o de sobra=
<   e acess=F3rios.<BR>
<  <a href=3D"http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/";>http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/</=
<  a><BR>
<  <BR>
<  <BR>
<  Biofuel at Journey to Forever:<BR>
<  <a href=3D"http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html";>http://journeytoforeve=
<  r.org/biofuel.html</a><BR>
<  <BR>
<  Biofuels list archives:<BR>
<  <a href=3D"http://archive.nnytech.net/";>http://archive.nnytech.net/</a><BR>
<  <BR>
<  Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.<BR>
<  To unsubscribe, send an email to:<BR>
<  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <BR>
<  <BR>
<  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. <BR>
<  <BR>
<  Catch all the cricket action. Download Yahoo! Score tracker<BR>
<  <BR>
<  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]<BR>
<  <BR>
<  <BR>
<  </tt>
<
<
<  <br>
<  <tt>
<  Biofuel at Journey to Forever:<BR>
<  <a href=3D"http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html";>http://journeytoforeve=
<  r.org/biofuel.html</a><BR>
<  <BR>
<  Biofuels list archives:<BR>
<  <a href=3D"http://archive.nnytech.net/";>http://archive.nnytech.net/</a><BR>
<  <BR>
<  Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.<BR>
<  To unsubscribe, send an email to:<BR>
<  [EMAIL PROTECTED]</tt>
<  <br>
<
<  <br>
<  <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a href=3D"http://docs.yaho=
<  o.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
<  </br>
<
<  </body></html>
<
<

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM