Hello,
We have a constructed wetland at our school that processes our sewage from
roughly 70 people.  The system has a settling tank where solids are seperated
out before sending the fluid "waste" into the wetland gardens.  Every year or
so, the solids build up and need to be pumped out.  I am wondering if anyone
knows if there is a way to build a digestor to be able to extract methane from
the solid waste?  I have seen systems in Cuba using cow manure, but never with
human waste.  Any ideas?
thanks,
jk
Jack Kenworthy
Sustainable Systems Director
The Cape Eleuthera Island School
242-359-7625 ph. 242-359-7697 fax
www.islandschool.org

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM