What they are doing is something that I can subscribe
to and if you seen what Motie said, he will too. But the
problem discussed from the start was that the environmentalists
hindered this in Motie's forest. In Motie's forest they did not
do clear cutting, they want to do selective harvesting and
cleaning, but was not able to do so. This because it is a
National park and they were refused to finance a responsible
forest management by the courts. By being hindered to do
so, they have an unbalanced forest with large risks of
fires. This in a National Park, that should be the best of
the best, otherwise it is no real meaning with National Park.

I understand fully Motie's predicament and would go crazy
if I was in his situation. If he would have been in private forest
as the link describes, it would have been possible. It is not lack
of knowledge in what is best, it is lack of knowledge by those
who sabotage proper forest management in Motie's forest.

Hakan