>What they are doing is something that I can subscribe
>to and if you seen what Motie said, he will too. But the
>problem discussed from the start was that the environmentalists
>hindered this in Motie's forest. In Motie's forest they did not
>do clear cutting, they want to do selective harvesting and
>cleaning, but was not able to do so. This because it is a
>National park and they were refused to finance a responsible
>forest management by the courts. By being hindered to do
>so, they have an unbalanced forest with large risks of
>fires. This in a National Park, that should be the best of
>the best, otherwise it is no real meaning with National Park.
>
>I understand fully Motie's predicament and would go crazy
>if I was in his situation. If he would have been in private forest
>as the link describes, it would have been possible. It is not lack
>of knowledge in what is best, it is lack of knowledge by those
>who sabotage proper forest management in Motie's forest.
>
>Hakan

Sure, Hakan, but there are more forests in the world than Motie's,
and generally there's a lot of crap talked about environmentalist
obstructionism, as now well established. Crap and behind it, a
deliberate disinformation campaign.

http://www.ewg.org/pub/home/clear/on_wise/greens.html
The War Against The Greens
The "Wise Use" Movement, The New Right, and Anti-Environmental Violence

http://www.ewg.org/pub/home/clear/players/players.html
CLEAR Resources

The Enemies of Democracy
http://journeytoforever.org/fyi_previous3.html#070701

Massive Attack, In These Times 25/20 -- Logging giant Boise Cascade
and its right-wing allies have launched a coordinated assault on
Rainforest Action Network's funding and reputation after RAN
initiated a high-profile campaign to pressure Boise Cascade to stop
logging old-growth forests and to implement sustainable
forest-management practices.
http://www.inthesetimes.com/issue/25/20/hoffman2520.html

etc etc

regards