>WOW!!  That's news to me.  Where does BD cost around
>$1.50?  I pay $2.65/gallon (and believe me, that
>hurts).

>I know you're going to tell me to start brewing my
>own--and you're right.  But I am curious if you have
>info on regional pricing for biodiesel.

Even if one brews one's own, one should put a value on one's time and
materials costs.  I realize that there are many who don't put as high
a value on "division of labor" as others, but I am just pointing this
out.  I do not assign a cost of zero to my own time or labor in doing
things on my own that I'd rather consider paying someone else to do.