About "fabricating" the WTC attacks ... I'm not gonna debate whether it was
.. or not.... cause I have NO proof for what I'm about to say.

I'm simply gonna comment that there is ONE strange thing that's always
bothered me about the WTC incident.  TWO separate planes driven by TWO sets
of "terrorists" strike TWO entirely different buildings (towers).   Yet EACH
of these two physically separated incidences ... brought down BOTH building
STRAIGHT DOWN.   "DEMOLITION PERFECT".   Like those demolitions you see on
the news sometime ... bringing down old buildings.

Now remember ... those demolitions you see on the news .... they're done by
explosives experts.  The building is studied for weeks ... the charges
precisely placed.  CAREFULLY placed.  DELIBERATELY placed.  That's the kind
of precision that (supposedly) it takes to make a building come straight
down.  To avoid damaging nearby buildings.

So now a stolen aircraft hits a building at a random angle brings a building
straight down??  And the a SECOND plane hits a SECOND building??  And ALSO
brings it straight down??  The chances for a random (non deliberate charges
placed just in certain places) plane hit making it fall straight down ...
are already microscopic.   Now a second (2nd tower) repeat performance??
The odd against THAT are UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I'm NOT implying anything.  But I WILL say that it sure makes my
suspicious-o-meter needle shoot up.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL