another side comment:  There were over a hundred different video
cameras (private and commercial and from numerous different
countries) pointed at the twin towers from time of impact to well
after the structures collapsed.   With the main strength members on
the exterior of the building, any demolition explosive detonation
after impact would have been shown clearly (numerous times) on the 10
pm television news. When the reality exists that those supermarket
gossip newspapers pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for a photo
of some famous person doing something embarrasing, what do you
suppose taped footage of pre planned demolition of the world trade
centers be worth?

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Greg and April" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>