>I've built some good processors and wash tanks by using a closed-head drum
>turned bungs-side-down, and screwing all kinds of fittings into the threads
>of the bungs (the other side of the drum, what used to be the bottom,can be
>cut open completely, partially, or just punctured for plumbing fittings...
>also open-head drum lids (gasketed drum lids) can fit into the opened up
>end of a closed head drum, so that without brazing a thing, you can have
>fittings on the bottom of the tank and in the lid of the same (some open
>head drums have two bungs in the lids, and most have no bungs, but it's
>really easy to thread something into there and make it work, if you have
>access to hole saws and the like).
>
>(AAAAAAAAAAARGGGH now I really gotta get off my lazy butt and take pictures
>of this stuff and the methoxide mixers for journeytoforever, they'been
>asking me to post them for months!!!!!!!!!).

Right Mark, you get off your lazy butt! LOL! I don't think anybody
gets the impression that you're lazy!

Anyways, that'd be good news... asking for months, yes, but I did say
"No hurry, whenever you're ready." And indeed, no hurry, rather get
it right and in good orderly fashion... I think a lot of folks will
be interested in your approach to processors.

Best

Keith