Yes, you are correct about my position in the whole matter.   However Hakan,
this is exactly my point.   This is EXACTLY why I think "the UN is using our
el-presidante' for it's own purposes.

Look at it this way.   You are correct in your conclusion that I "thought
that US had the right to set a precedence of going to war with an other
nation if they wanted".  I've always believed that ... I do .... I do ...
and I still do.   It is called the concept of the "sovereign nation".
Where, unless bombs and missiles don't come flying into MY backyard ... I
really DON'T have any "right" to say anything ("factually" / who's right or
wrong) about two other country's fighting.  For one thing, it's not my
business.  Secondly, I've got NO un-SLANTED information .... as to "exactly"
what issue they are fighting over.  Therefore, I stay out.  Bomb falls on MY
soil, however, is different.  Then kicks in the right to self-defense.  But
until then, I can say all the OPINION of what "they should do" ... to either
side of the conflict ... but I cannot ... and should not .... justify
"getting involved".  I should not "get involved in "their conflict" and (as
relates to your question) neither should any one else get involved with
ours.    Ok, Hakan, freeze that thought and keep that thought in the back of
your head.

Now we have a situation like our "good 'ol" Mr. Bush.   Sigh ... and what a
situation it is.   Shouting to go to war .. especially with "OIL" written
all over it.   Shouting that "UNLESS SOMEONE STEPS UP TO THE PLATE ... AND
DISRESPECT-SOVEREIGN-NATION-LY ARM-TWIST MY NATION .... I'M GONNA
DISRESPECT-SOVEREIGN-NATION-LY INVADE IRAQ".  Cause remember now, IRAQ is a
"Sovereign Nation TOO ya know.  No Iraqi serial numbered bombs have EVER
been "officially dropped" on any US shopping malls yet ... so why should WE
get involved .... either??

Notice ...  the situation our Mr. Bush's got 'ol Curtis into.   That's my
point.   (Read slowly) CURTIS ... is now forced.  To GIVE UP MY IDEOLOGY OF
SOVEREIGNTY when it comes to OUR Country (UN telling us what we must do) ..
OR ....GIVE UP MY IDEOLOGY OF SOVEREIGNTY by NOT doing so ... and in doing
so SUPPORT Mr Bush's taking away (disrespecting) ANOTHER Country's
sovereignty (US bombing ... WITHOUT a single Iraqi F-15 phantom fighter
firing a single missile at Disneyland FIRST).

BUSH ... BASICALLY .... HAS FORCED THE EQUATING OF "NOT SUPPORTING THE
HOOKING UP OF THE US SUBSERVIENTLY UNDER THE (Keith can laugh) "GLOBAL
GOVERNMENT" ...... WITH "SUPPORTING A STUPID WAR KILLING WOMEN AND
CHILDREN".

I ... on the the other hand ... disagree with both.  BOTH, taking away of
Sovereignty's.  Both the US taking away the Sovereignty if Iraq (Bombing
without direct cause) ..... AND .... AND ... AND .... The UN taking away of
OUR Sovereignty (By UN overruling ANY country .. much less us).

That's why I strongly believe that somehow ... someway ... the guys at the
UN are somehow ... someway ....colluding with (or simply using) BUSH.  To
force me ... good 'ol Curtis .. to give up on the idea (ideal?) of
Sovereignty.  To believe that the "only" way out of this situation ... is to
allow the hooking up of the US under the GLOBAL GOVERN ... er ... I mean
.... United Nations (LOL!).  With the "Security Council" ... like I said ...
being a "Global Senate".

So ... that's why ... I DO NOT believe that the UN has any right overruling
our Congressional decisions .... but on the other hand ... I also disagree
with the War itself.

And again .... just this littly guy's observation.   Wacky .. yes.   But in
my mind (if only in my mind!!) .... ALL THE FACTS SO FAR SEEM TO POINT TO
IT.

ummmm .... does that make any more sense???????

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL