--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> who gives a rats ass about the presidents of Russia, China, France
and
> Germany?
> or the Bishops of Britain and the Pope? do they now set American
Policy?

> I have never seen President Bush suggest coveting another's
property, theft
> of their oil, and mass murder of defenseless populations?
>
> what a bunch of horseshit. For the most part, but not all,
President Bush
> speaks for the wishes of his countryfolk, especially this member.
>
> Is william thomas nuts? sounds like it...... He has his facts all
screwed
> up.
>

> Steve Spence

Hi Steve,
I didn't resppond earlier in an attempt to not contribute to the high
traffic volume of the list lately.
I didn't bother to read that whole article. It turned me off almost
instantly when he mentioned that Bush is 'unelected'.
I figured that the rest of the article was likely to be similar
Drivel.
I have too little time to deal with factual information, than to
spend time reading misinformation.

Motie