  From: Doug Allbright
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:39 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Barrels

  Can someone suggest a good place to look for 55 gallon drums. I know where to
buy them new for 32.00 each but I saw a post a while back that said people were
paying around 7.00 each for them. I live in the Dallas FortWorth Texas area
(USA)

  Thanks

  Doug Allbright
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM