From: murdoch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 10:18 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] OT: sustainable plumbing

>whats the URL for your inventing ideas group?
>
>Kirk

With these idea groups, the idea isn't necessarily for me to push hard for
a lot of conversation, but 50% of it is I see no reason why I, or someone
else, should let ideas "die on the vine" in their head, but might want to
set them onto their hard drives, so they are preserved in some way, and if
others wish to peruse them at some point then fine.

Again: if you want your ideas kept secret or to patent them or whatever,
then you won't want to make them explicit in these groups.  I don't have
any hope of patent law being enforced fairly in my lifetime (though you're
certainly willing to state views to the contrary in those groups), so I
don't care.

Also I have recently created:
Business ideas:
Software Ideas: