From: Kim & Garth Travis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 6:45 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] doggie plumbing was : sustainable plumbing

I have had cats trained to the toilet.  There was a kit available to
train your cat and I understand that it is back on the market, available
at Petco in the US.  I think it would be easy to train a dog to use the
European 'squatter' style 'toilet'.  Anyone from over there heard of
such a thing?

Bright Blessings,
Kim

murdoch wrote:

> So long as I'm on that topic, another toilet-related-one is that I've been
> hanging out with a friend who has a dog.  Is there some reason that we
> can't seem to find a way to make it common to install a toilet in homes
> that dogs could use?  We idolize them for being such intelligent friendly
> trainable-in-some-ways pets.  I just wonder if they couldn't be trained in
> that way.  It's amazing how folks are slaves to having to take their dogs
> out for walks x number of times per day.

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM