I'm afraid you are a bit misguided.   The fact that they (the powers) think
things through IS the reason "why"  "things are the way they are".

You just have to know .... how "they" look at it.   From "their" point of
view ... the common man is nothing more than a CROP.   Something to plant
(birth) ... tend to well (public school system) ... give proper guidance to
(News Propaganda) .... and then harvest when ripe (hire for the lowest
possible minimum wage ... charge you the highest allowable rent on
everything ... such that WAGE - RENT (w-r) = ZERO).   Such that MAXIMUM
amount of your efforts make their mountains move ... while recirculating the
least minimum next-day-ration-of-food back to you.

And then dump ... when old (old people being screwed ... after retirement
age).

And then .. wanting the WHOLE GLOBE's share of people ... to be merged
together as one big GIGANTIC crop.  All to serve the top 0.00000001% at the
top.

No, the "global perspective on Corporate decisions"  and the "government
following"  IS IS IS IS IS why the world is .... ahem ... "the way it is".

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL