I disagree.   I believe in order to explain my point, I must separate
Saddam's actions into 2 categories ... the stuff that he has done in
relation to the whims of the United Nations/United States ...... and
whatever everything else.

The everything else .... is a subject perhaps of another thread.

However, if you just consider JUST the stuff Mr. Hussein has done in
response to the UN/US .... I am caught between two thoughts.   That Ok,
perhaps maybe (yeah, yeah, yeah) .... maybe he's a bad man trying to get
away from justice (blah, blah, blah) ... But consider this.   Let's say
that, living your normal everyday life .... you were at the wrong place ...
at the wrong time.   A woman was raped and killed (nearby).  And all
circumstancial evidence pointed to you.   Even CNN news spouted that you
were "the most likely suspect".   Manhunts were sent after you .. to "kill
and ask questions later".  Now wait a minute ... put yourself in that
situation.......

How would you act??   You would suddenly withdraw all your money from the
bank (boy, is that "suspicious").  You would make sure all of your guns you
happen to have .... were hidden (You sure look like you were trying to "hide
something").

My point is that ... nowadays ... any man in a "defensive mode" .... is
portrayed as ... "guilty".   Up to a point where ... there is REALLY NOTHING
he can do ... that would "show that he is innocent".   The more he does to
defend himself .... the more guilty he looks!!!

So maybe Saddam IS guilty ... nah, maybe he's not.  The point is .... WHO DA
HELL KNOWS.    The point is .... I am simply not planning on letting CNN
news sway me one way ... or another.   I don't personally know the man ....
and so I will not personally make a judgement call.  As easily as he could
be a guilty man ....

.... HE COULD JUST AS EASILY BE A MAN ..... SIMPLY DEFENDING HIS COUNTRY.

So I do not know if he is .. what CNN portrays him to be.   But ... I DO
know this.    That no Iraqi planes ... were ever spotted over US waters.
No Iraqi 500 pound bombs .... have ever dropped on US soil.    No Amphibious
vehicle ... have ever dropped Iraqi soldiers on our shores.   If I recall
... these were the "Normal" reasons for declaring WAR.    TO DEFEND
YOURSELF!!   And none of the above has happened.   Which is why ... I'm
rather uneasy about the motives .. behind this war.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL