Really, I would think the profession has the same ratio of angels and
devils as any other profession.  Especially since traffic and pedestrian
engineers are civil engineers.  I just love the guy who designs the roads
but doesn't even hold a drivers licence. [I have met several in Calgary and
Edmonton, AB.]

Of the two episodes, one was environmentally friendly and socially going in
a good direction, the other is a nightmare.  So obviously, not all
engineers are interested in doing the right thing.

Bright Blessings,
Kim

At 10:49 AM 4/26/2003 +1000, you wrote:
>Oi, back off yobbo. As a professional Engineer, I take offence at this
>"throw away line". As an Engineer, in particular a Civil Engineer, I am
>ever mindful of the surrounding environment and strive to make the
>world a better place for society to live in.

snip

>         So in closing Engineers, in particular Civil Engineers, are
>very concerned about a better world and try to make our world a
>better world with the meagre financial resources we are given. The
>blame actually lies elsewhere.
>
>         Andrew - B.Eng(Civil)

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/FGYolB/TM