For some odd reason in the US they are sold by companies that charge
a lot of money! I'm sure you can find a design to make one yourself.
The commercial version is VERY goodlooking, but not particularly
portable and cold of course- for a few thousand dollars I'd build
something more insulated. Maybe traditional designs were more
portable than what I've seen built commercially.

mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Ashton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/FGYolB/TM