Hello all;

My name is Peter and my work is in heavy transport , busses and trucks and an
interest unfortunately with not enough finance to cover the cost of the work I
would like to do to build what I have researched for alternative clean power
generation systems.

It is quite obvious that solar power alone is not bad for general consumers but
will not meet the power demands of industry.

Wind farms are springing up all over the place to help in producing electricity
and helping local power grids, but are only good while we have wind and as a
mechanic I can see there will be quite a lot of work involved in servicing all
the windmills and the generator turbines.. This will not be cheap.

Where I live in a hilly area not far out of Melbourne in Australia some farmers
growing flowers for nurseries and florists world wide wanted an inexpensive way
of irrigating their fields and I came up with thermal tunnels, Clear plastic
covers that ran from the farm dams and waterways at the bottom of their
paddocks to the top of the hills on their plantations.

The sun heats the air and draws moist air up during the day and condenses at
night and runs down the roof and walls back into channels and into tanks.

I have since looked at nature and the way nature build its clouds, makes its
wind and moved things all arround.

I came up with my S.T.I.C.S system.

Solar. Thermal. Interactive. Convection. System.

And better than that---- It even works on a smaller scale.

I want to build a bigger scale project..

I need about 2,000 acres and about 5 years to work on the system.. The areas
that will work best for my system are at between 20 degrees and 30 degrees
north or south of the equator.

You see the STICS system up and running as I have designed could easily be
described as a Solar Powered Jet Engine.

I did attemt a patent on the system, but I do not have any money to do that..
So I am looking out for some one who could help me further my work.

Kindest regards
from
Peter & Rosalee

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/FGYolB/TM