From: Rosaleesmaks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 4:41 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Diesel and Alternative power

Hello all;

My name is Peter and my work is in heavy transport , busses and trucks and
an interest unfortunately with not enough finance to cover the cost of the
work I would like to do to build what I have researched for alternative
clean power generation systems.

It is quite obvious that solar power alone is not bad for general consumers
but will not meet the power demands of industry.

Wind farms are springing up all over the place to help in producing
electricity and helping local power grids, but are only good while we have
wind and as a mechanic I can see there will be quite a lot of work involved
in servicing all the windmills and the generator turbines.. This will not be
cheap.

Where I live in a hilly area not far out of Melbourne in Australia some
farmers growing flowers for nurseries and florists world wide wanted an
inexpensive way of irrigating their fields and I came up with thermal
tunnels, Clear plastic covers that ran from the farm dams and waterways at
the bottom of their paddocks to the top of the hills on their plantations.

The sun heats the air and draws moist air up during the day and condenses at
night and runs down the roof and walls back into channels and into tanks.

I have since looked at nature and the way nature build its clouds, makes its
wind and moved things all arround.

I came up with my S.T.I.C.S system.

Solar. Thermal. Interactive. Convection. System.

And better than that---- It even works on a smaller scale.

I want to build a bigger scale project..

I need about 2,000 acres and about 5 years to work on the system.. The areas
that will work best for my system are at between 20 degrees and 30 degrees
north or south of the equator.

You see the STICS system up and running as I have designed could easily be
described as a Solar Powered Jet Engine.

I did attemt a patent on the system, but I do not have any money to do
that.. So I am looking out for some one who could help me further my work.

Kindest regards
from
Peter & Rosalee

---