Hi All,
  I've been looking through the archives here and a few other
discussion groups and haven't found anything extensive on the topic
of emulsions using straight vegetable oil.  I'm curious if anyone has
any information on this topic.
  The benefits of using emulsions using biodiesel/hydrated ethanol
(as well as anhydrous) for the benefits of fewer pollutants (and
possibly greater fuel economy) has been raised before.  One reason
for bringing up SVO emulsions is that, in addition to these benefits,
it could possibly solve the major problem of SVO: high viscosity
requiring heating or two tank systems.  An emulsion should have lower
viscosity.  I'm wondering what the freezing point would be.

Ben

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/FGYolB/TM