We were just given a VW Jetta. It had 250000 miles, but ran fine.  My
daughter, 19, who was to get the car, seems to have killed the transmission
practicing learning to drive stick.  It seems to only want to go into third
gear now.  I tagged it, and had it inspected. I put two new tires on it and
a new battery.  What do you all think I should do with it?  Junk it? fix
it... any idea on cost? Or what is wrong?   I don't want to tow it in for
an estimate if I should junk it- (the junk yard is across the highway,
;)   Any body need a couple of new Jetta tires?  (weep weep) I am in VA, if
someone is interested in this "project car."
Caroline

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM