It's just another way of creating hydrogen from water, while burning some
carbon in the process creating CO2
What's the big deal?
It's been done. It's not any more efficient than a bubbling electrolysis cell.
Where's the controversy? Why aren't they marketing large cells and making
millions of dollars? Is it a conspiracy? No. People know it isn't any better
than the multitude of pseudo technologies coming out claiming "THIS is the
answer". It's like the "watercar". It can be proven by a Jr High student not to
work, yet it just won't go away. People are still talking about it now.
http://infoarchive.net/index.php?list=watercar

Martin Klingensmith
http://infoarchive.net/
http://nnytech.net/