>>His final discussions of biofuel energies were also interesting to me.  Some
>>biofuel proponents will disagree with his ideas, but so be it.
>
>I disagree with his approach, and therefore with his conclusions. You
>probably guessed I'd refer to these previous messages again:
>
>How much fuel can we grow?
>http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=1395&list=BIOFUELS-BIZ

For reasons having to do with the fact that I tend to agree with your approach
(e.g., sort of: "Rephrase the whole mess,  please") I have not dealt much lately
with these questions.  But, getting past his attempts to figure out
sustainability of biofuels, his conclusions did seem to jibe with my own basic
tenet that even if a solution is not the be-all end-all solution, that does not
justify dismissing it out-of-hand as a potential valuable team-player
contributor to a sustainable future.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511