  From: alex
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 12:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: business of power generation

  Hi , folks!
  I'm thinking for quite a while about a business case of power generation
  on a farm - or in a rural area.
  Let's suppose that I'm a farmer with 200 acres. I grow canola - then
  press it into oil.
  So, if I get a harvest of 200 tons of canola seeds, I press it into
  200,000 litters of canola oil.
  Then I have a pond and beside it a few 100 kWh diesel generators. So I
  power them with oil and use pond water for cooling.
  The question is - how many generators can I have and how much power (and
  money) I can make by selling electricity to a local
  utility, using canola oil which I grow on my farm?
  Regards, Alex

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511