Maria,

You might care to consider whether or not it's calcium and other residue in
the lining of the hot H20 tank that you've converted to a processor that is
lending to your cloud problem.

Doubtful that aereation from the pump, of and by itself, is lending to the
cloudiness.

Todd Swearingen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511