I wasn't refering to the reference ether.Iam also aware of some misleading
statments in the article.But as Thomas Payne put it I will defend his right to
make those mistakes.I live in a country that is being consumed by censorship in
all venues.This may be the last place for free speech.It rankles me when anyone
calls for restrictions on anyone's right to speak their mind.
                                 Paul
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Paul,

I mean that the article that is on the 'The Nature Institute website,
at: http://www.netfuture.org  should be removed from public viewing.

I do not mean that the reference you made to it should be removed.

The article has far too many falsehoods.  It confuses readers
about facts that have already been established in climate science.

Thanks for sharing your reference to the report with this group & me.
I would be interested in discussing this further, but only at the P&C
discussion group homepage at:

There is a comprehensive set of FOLDERS with links that
can be accessed by members from the homepage at P&C.
You & others with interest in climate change are welcome to join.

Pat

http://www.netfuture.org/ni/misc/pub/daleo/warm/warm.html#daleo
> > > Pedro
> >
> > Pedro, at your suggestion, I reviewed the article titled 'Water,
> > Energy and Global Warming'.
> > There are many false and misleading statements in the article,
> > too numerous to address in a single reply.
> > FALSE statements include:
> > 1. 'The interior areas of the United States such as the Midwest
> > Plains do not show warming, ...'
> > 2. 'In sum, atmospheric warming -- the warming for which we
> > currently have the clearest evidence -- is a local and regional
> > phenomenon more than a global one, and it appears to be
> >  due more to human-caused energy production and water
> >  emissions than to carbon
> > dioxide emissions.'
> > I think the article should be removed from public viewing.
> > Pat, manager of discussion group at:
>
> You think it should be removed from public viewing?
> Just what what I need,someone who thinks that I can't read
> two sides of an informed opnion and come to a logical
> concolusion. Lets throw a little censorship in here because
> we all know you could never make a mistake, given the
> verifiable facts you have in front of you.You should be
> ashamed of yourself! This is a discussion forum!
> Everyones ideas are welcome here.Take what you need
> and leave the rest.Tell them you disagree.But removing
> their ideas or opnions are not for you to call for!
> Paul

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511