----- Original Message -----
From: Lillie Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We in the US are eating it. GMO provides more yield without as much harmful
pesticides and saves land area which allows more forests to consume any
excess co2. I'm no expert but it sounds like a good thing. What's wrong with
profit? Without it there would be no economy.

Lillie

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511