Hello Raul

>hello all:
>
>I've been assigned a project on biodiesel for college but i have no
>idea where to start. can anyone help me?

Start here:
"Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

Also see the two links at the bottom of each message, these:

The first is the premier source of small-scale biofuels information
on the Web. The second is a treasure house of information on all
aspects of biofuels, especially biodiesel - it contains 33,000
messages over the last four years, many of them from leaders in the
field worldwide.

A message yesterday from another list member said this:

> > Another dumb question...
>
>Questions are never dumb.

So please feel free to ask.

Best wishes