Dave Williams wrote:

> Alan Petrillo wrote:
>

>>One of my trucks is sick, possibly fuel related, and both of them blow
>>big white clouds on startup, and have experienced hard starting since I
>>got my last batch of B100.
>

>   Those are typical symptoms of a blown head gasket.

Yes, but those are also typical symptoms of diesels that are unhappy
with their fuel.  They're also sypmtoms of diesels that need their
injectors overhauled and glow plugs replaced.

Significantly, neither one of them is showing any signs of fuel and oil
crossing paths, or any of the other signs of a blown head gasket.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to run compressions on either
engine.

And to have two engines show the same behavior at the same time would
tend to indicate that the problem is with the fuel.

AP

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511