David,

You should always check that you computer do not have viruses and from this
group you will not get the. This because the group does not allow attachment.

Viruses get email addresses from the infected computer and send to them,
but do also spoof the from address with addresses that it find. In many
cases a set of preset addresses (for domains with catch all option set).
Therefore it is often that your computer is not infected, even if it says
that the mail came from you. Do not worry to much about it, if you
prudently check your computer often.

Check and double check your computer often, but do not assume that the
mails came from you. If you know your IP and your mail servers IP, you can
see them in the email, if it came from you.

Always have the connection icon set, who show the traffic activity on your
computer. That way you can see you traffic activities. If you have traffic,
without you have any programs running, it is a reason to check your
computer, to find why.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511