I was speaking with environmentalists about the arguments for and
against the concept of clean diesel technologies, and one voiced
strong objections to the concept.

While I think that clean diesel has a strong place in my thinking, I
wanted to focus a little bit on this idea of using biodiesel in a
traditional diesel generator, such as we might use at a home or site,
as a backup or primary generator.

Does anyone here have any views on these generators... which have
gotten better, which are reliable...  Do any work particularly well
with biofuels?  Problems?  What about if you use it as a backup
generator.... if you have biofuels, are they a problem compared to
dino-diesel in terms of sitting for a very long time and then being
required to work?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511