  From: Keith Addison
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 10:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] using biodiesel in a diesel generator

  >Hi Gene,
  >this is a whole new aspect to run my Gen.The WVO i have at the
  >moment is very clean,but thick.haeting up the Fuel is no problem
  >either.but i can not erford to take a chance to kill my motor!! i
  >need to be shure,is there any input of the Motorexperts?
  >
  >Fritz

  Hi Fritz

  What kind of motor is it? You said 100KVA, what else? New or old?
  Direct injection or indirect injection? An old Lister-type diesel
  will burn just about anything, but a new DI diesel might not like
  SVO/WVO, even if it's a generator. This isn't about generators, but
  it might apply:
  http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_TDI.html
  The TDI-SVO controversy

  Best

  Keith

pounds-adjusted-to-represent-mass-instead-of-weight