Hi all,, I am building a fairly large biodiesel fuel
processor.All of my tanks are stainless steel
construction.So I shouldn"t have any trouble with
corrosion in my system.I am going to be collecting
fairly large batches of used veg. oil and pumping it
into a large storage tank by means of an electric
motor driven gear pump.I am quite sure that some of
this oil will have some water mixed in .Is there any
way to filter out the water at time of pickup and
transfer from one tank to another or do I just let it
settle out and drain off the water from the bottom of
the storage tank? All of my tanks that I have built
have conicle bottoms so it should settle to the bottom
of the tank,but I was hoping someone would know of a
faster, easier way.. Any suggestions?? thanks||